LSA Half Day Satellite Meeting
The LSA Half Day Satellite Meeting program overview is now available To register for the Half Day Satellite...
Laryngology Society of Australasia Half Day Satellite Meeting Cairns Convention Centre, Cairns. Sunday...
LARYNGOLOGY SOCIETY OF AUSTRALASIA HALF DAY SATELLITE MEETING
Cairns Convention Centre, Cairns.
Sunday 26th July 1-5pm
Preceding World Congress on Larynx Cancer, 2015
This interactive satellite meeting will cover key topics of dysphagia, cough, airway, vocal fold physiology and voice.
Featuring presentations from several international speakers including Dr Susan Thibeault, Dr Jacqui Allen, Dr Anna Miles,Professor Tim McCulloch and Assistant Professor Michelle Ciucci.
Free to current LSA financial members
$220.00 to non members (You will become a member of the LSA on payment and ratification by commitee)
Half day satellite meeting registration includes:
- Attendance to satellite sessions
- Afternoon tea
- Name badge,and
- Delegate listing
REGISTRATION OPEN NOW
The Laryngology Society of Australasia (LSA) was formed to promote Laryngology in Australasia for Otolaryngologists, Speech Pathologists and Voice Scientists. The fundamental purpose is to hold meetings at which those interested in Laryngology can discuss clinical practice and present research papers.
The LSA was formed in 2012 with the aim of promoting excellence in Laryngology in Australia and New Zealand.
An overall interest is taken in the development of the speciality in Australia and New Zealand. The LSA provides a liaison with similar organisation internationally, especially through Asia and the Pacific region.
The society intends to hold a major meeting at least every 2 years, with the option to hold annual meetings or smaller meetings in conjunction with other groups as decided by the Committee.
The first AGM will be held on 28 July 2013 at St Vincent’s Campus, Victoria Street, Darlinghurst, NSW at a time to be confirmed. The proposed Constitution can be viewed here
THE AIMS OF THE LARYNGOLOGY SOCIETY OF AUSTRALASIA (LSA)
- To promote all aspects of laryngology.
- To hold meetings at which those interested in Laryngology can meet, discuss clinical practice and present research papers.
- To take an overall interest in the development of laryngology in Australia and New Zealand with special reference to research and the needs to those in training.
- To liaise with other national and international Laryngology societies, and other organisations relevant to the practice of laryngology, especially throughout Australasia, Asia and the Pacific Region.